Welcome to MEMOCODE'21
The 19th ACM-IEEE International Conference on Formal Methods and Models for System Design will be held at Beijing in China from November 20 to 22, 2021, colocated with FM'21.
Over the last decade, the boundaries between computer system components, such as hardware, software, firmware, middleware, and applications, have blurred. This evolution in system design and development practices led in 2014 to a change in the title and scope of the MEMOCODE conference from its original focus on hardware/software co-design to its new focus on formal methods and models for developing computer systems and their components. MEMOCODE's objective is to emphasize the importance of models and methodologies in correct system design and development, and to bring together researchers and industry practitioners interested in all aspects of computer system development, to exchange ideas, research results and lessons learned.
Unfortunately, both FM and MEMOCODE 2021 will be held online after analyzing the current status of the pandemic.
The Steering Committee(SC) is composed of:
- SC Chair
- Dr. Jean-Pierre Talpin, Inria
- SC Members
- Prof. Pierluigi Nuzzo, University of Southern California
- Prof. Partha Roop, University of Auckland
- Prof. Klaus Schneider, TU Kaiserslautern
- Prof. Naijun Zhan, Institute of Software CAS
The Organizing Committee of MEMOCODE'21 is composed of
- General Co-Chairs: Prof. S. Arun-Kumar, IIT, Delhi; Prof. Dominique Mery, LORIA, France
- Programme Committee Co-Chairs: Prof. Indranil Saha, IIT, Kanpur; Prof. Lijun Zhang, Institute of Software, CAS
- Publicity Chair: Dr. Bai Xue, Institute of Software CAS
- Organising committee Chair: Dr. Bohua Zhan, Institute of Software, CAS
- Finance Chair: Dr. Shuling Wang, Institute of Software, CAS
Selected papers will be invited for publication in a special issue of the ACM Transactions on Embedded Computing Systems. The Program Committee will select 1-2 papers for the Best Paper Award of MEMOCODE'21.
Information on eighteen previous editions of MEMOCODE is located here.