|Professional Title:||Research Professor|
|Research Topics：||Photorealistic fusion and visualization technology|
- Main research interests include virtual reality, Photorealistic fusion and visualization technology.
- Has achievements in the realistic image synthesis: Proposed and implemented for the first-time realistic image synthesis method for geometry textures and fractal surfaces by using the radiosity solution technique.
- Won the second prize of Scientific and Technological Progress Award of Chinese Academy of Sciences, the first and second prize of State Scientific and Technological Progress Award of Chinese Universities, and the second prize of State Scientific and Technological Progress Award
- Cooperated with USA Lawrence Livermore National Laboratory, Utah State University and Seoul National University.
- Was a keynote speaker in international conferences, e.g. ACM/VRST2002 and CASA 2004, etc.