|Professional Title:||Research Professor|
|Research Fields:||Concurrency theory and applications|
- Was selected into “One-hundred program” of Chinese Academy of Sciences in 2000.
- His main research topic include the models and algorithm design of concurrency.
- The algorithm for solving CCS process equations proposed by him together with his supervisor Larsen is the most efficient.
- He also proposed linear-time local model checking algorithm for alternation-free mu-calculus.
- He investigated how to use Pi-calculus to describe the object-oriented semantics as well as theory of higher-order process calculus