State Key Laboratory of Computer Science, Institute of Software, Chinese Academy of Sciences
School of Computer Science and Technology, University of Chinese Academy of Sciences, Beijing, China
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org; email@example.com
My research focus on Constraint Solving (particularly SAT, SMT, and integer programming) and formal verification, as well as their applications in industries.
Here is my CV.
For published papers, please visit my DBLP
and Google Scholar Citations
A Graduate Course in Constraint Solving
I have been focused on constraint solving and combinatorial optimization, and my research works are generally based on the methodologies of heuristic search and reasoning techniques.
Research in our group can be divided into the following project topics.
- Best Paper Award, "Deep Cooperation of CDCL and Local Search for SAT", SAT 2021 Conference
- Distinguished Doctoral Dissertation Award from Peking University, 2012
- Academic Innovation Award, Peking University, 2011
Selected Awards in Competitions
- 2 Gold Medals in SＭT Competition 2022 (Z3++ solver).
- Gold Medals in Main Track Parallel Track, Non-Limits Track， SAT Competition 2022.
- Silver Medal in EDA Challege 2021，afflited with SAT 2021.
- Gold Medals in Main Track SAT and Incremental Library Track, SAT Competition 2020.
- Gold Medal in FLoC 2018.
- Silver Award, Hard-combinatorial SAT track, SAT Competition 2014
- "Best Sequential Solver" in Random Track,
SAT Challenge 2012
- First Prize in both Medium Sized categories (2vs2 and
4vs4), 2007 RoboCup China Open