State Key Laboratory of Computer Science, Institute of Software, Chinese Academy of Sciences
School of Computer Science and Technology, University of Chinese Academy of Sciences, Beijing, China
Email: email@example.com; firstname.lastname@example.org
For published papers, please visit my DBLP
and Google Scholar Citations
I have broad interest in artificial intelligence and algorithm engineering, and my research works are generally based on the methodologies of combinatorial search and reasoning techniques.
Research in our group can be divided into the following project topics.
Particularly, I would like to introduce Configuration Checking (CC), which is a generic and effective idea for local search. It aims to reduce the cycling phenomenon in local search, by considering the circumstance information (formally defined as configuration) of the variables. It prevents a variable to change its value if its configuration has not changed since the last time it changed value. This idea has witnessed great success in many famous NP hard problems. Here is a report
on CC and its applications.
- Chair: Branch of Information and Management, Youth Innovation Promotion Association, Chinese Academy of Sciences, since 2019
- Program Chair: Constraints and Satisfiability Track, The 11th International Conference on Knowledge Science, Engineering and Management (KSEM 2018)
- (S)PC Member: IJCAI 2016,2017,2018,2019,2020; AAAI 2015,2016,2017,2018,2020
- Junior Associate Editor: Frontiers of Computer Science (2016 Impact Factor: 1.039, SCI indexed), since Dec. 2014
- Gold Medal in FLoC 2018.
- CCAnr+glucose won the Silver Award in
Hard-combinatorial SAT track, SAT Competition 2014
- "Best Sequential Solver" in Random Track,
SAT Challenge 2012
- Distinguished Doctoral Dissertation Award from Peking
- Top-10 Distinguished Academic Fellow Award, EECS of Peking
- Academic Innovation Award, Peking University, 2011
- First Prize in both Medium Sized categories (2vs2 and
4vs4), 2007 RoboCup China Open