State Key Laboratory of Computer Science, Institute of Software, Chinese Academy of Sciences
School of Computer Science and Technology, University of Chinese Academy of Sciences, Beijing, China
Email: email@example.com; firstname.lastname@example.org
Here is my CV.
For published papers, please visit my DBLP
and Google Scholar Citations
I have broad interest in artificial intelligence and algorithm engineering, and my research works are generally based on the methodologies of combinatorial search and reasoning techniques.
Research in our group can be divided into the following project topics.
Particularly, I would like to introduce Configuration Checking (CC), which is a generic and effective idea for local search. It aims to reduce the cycling phenomenon in local search, by considering the circumstance information (formally defined as configuration) of the variables. It prevents a variable to change its value if its configuration has not changed since the last time it changed value. This idea has witnessed great success in many famous NP hard problems. Here is a report
on CC and its applications.
- Chair: Branch of Information and Management, Youth Innovation Promotion Association, Chinese Academy of Sciences, since 2019
- Program Chair: The 1st International Workshop on Heuristic Search in Industry (HSI 2020) in conjunction with IJCAI 2020
- Program Chair: Constraints and Satisfiability Track, The 11th International Conference on Knowledge Science, Engineering and Management (KSEM 2018)
- (S)PC Member: IJCAI 2016-2021; AAAI 2015-2021
- Junior Associate Editor: Frontiers of Computer Science since Dec. 2014
- Zhiyuan Scientist, Beijing Academy of Artificial Intelligence, 2020
- Ranked 2nd in Chinese Academy of Sciences in “Artificial Intelligence” subarea, CS ranking (Chinese Academy of Sciences is the top 4th institution over the world in the ranking)
- Distinguished Young Scholar, Institute of Software, Chinese Academy of Sciences, 2018
- Distinguished Doctoral Dissertation Award from Peking University, 2012
- Academic Innovation Award, Peking University, 2011
Selected Awards in Competitions
- Gold Medals in Main Track SAT and Incremental Library Track, SAT Competition 2020.
- Gold Medal in FLoC 2018.
- Silver Award, Hard-combinatorial SAT track, SAT Competition 2014
- "Best Sequential Solver" in Random Track,
SAT Challenge 2012
- First Prize in both Medium Sized categories (2vs2 and
4vs4), 2007 RoboCup China Open